20 October 2012

Nightside Mountain and Its Dewsweat

I wish for a world compelled by -
Instead of facetious surplus -
Dangerous conviction and enthusiasms wherein a hint
Is an invitation bordering on a declaration of
Wanton demand
Illustrated with a tone and timbre

 'What happens in the mountains
  Stays in the mountains'

So say you and I'll not move
Nor test such words being as
We are in our world
Of expressive surplus
Of facetious values which reflexive value
Themselves above the physical indications to which
They imagine themselves to point
Wherein the sum total of desire is
Squandered for five seconds of
Wit which I'd so soon bury beneath
Sweat and motion though it seems I am
Out of my depth
Such directness
Humorless
Such humorlessness
Serious and such seriousness, this final attribute my
Greatest perversion among so many

 - I -

Occurred in isolation though, natural isolation
As I ennumerate the suggestions
One for one with your
Playful lips and words and expressive geometries
Your suggestions of our facetious
Amoresence I am bestruck by
The isolation in which my initial
Desires and understanding compel
And hence I speak in graphite
Scratches and tense fingers upon
Only dry paper for
More, and more is only to
Invite social incontinence
Most glorious so no
Matter how aggrieved by these
Facetious flirtations
Signs of friendship truly so I understand I am unappreciative and
Unwhole no
Matter how lightly tortured I
Shall remain tolerably natural
Within my isolation, only broken
By your unfortunate witnessing
Of my honesty -