13 October 2012

Palau Perhentian Kecil no. 4; Intracellular Space

Her hands find me in
Each space
Crawling up my calf and prodding my
Knee into reflexion
She seeks something I have lost
Or misplaced within these confines and
Her fingers trace the path up my thigh
And examine my pelvis
She is rhythmic and deep and unconsciously
I am firm as always happens and
She laughs
Clucking in Thai for
She is not Malay having been
Brought here as much for her
Skill as the absence of inhibition
Which allows and compels it
I am beneath her fingertips
Transparent

Her fingers find my collar bone and
Throat still stiff
All over with locked nerves
She is tumbling through
Her fingers carve the knobs of
Unresolved days along the planes
Of fascia which hold me rigid
My whole body swollen with
Erotic tumescence eager to be
Unlocked and
Her fingers sand away these
Knots, an edge of a callus on
Her thumb which is her carpenter's plane and its
Decades many they are
Her weight likewise much
It is and wisely apportioned as she leans into her strokes and kneads
A driving force as she planes me
Soft and level and smooth
She toys with my ears and brow
Her fingers explore my lips and
Tongue
Finding lost combinations which
Hold me from everything
She creeps into my mouth, cavernous
One digit at a time until like a gaffed
Fish in her grasp her hands caress my throat
From within,
Her elbows widening my jaw
My eyes flickering as she is
Surgical in her diagnoses
She slips into me completely and I am
Paralyzed with another full form within my own
A am the skin she wears as she unfolds herself into my each and every limb and
Extension

Her dive into me complete and
She seeps
Into my marrow
Her fingers dissolves and like
Threads or tentacles flow outward
Infusing intracellular space
Outward from my cells and in sweeping
Brush-fronds like coral feathers she sweeps out
And out with
Gentle pressure
She sweeps my blood with her
Ten thousand feathery implements as she breathes
With me and converses freely with others who
Lie in remnants various in forgotten spaces only
She bears witness to
Beyond even memory

She withdraws slowly, I
Try to breathe through the cramps and withdrawn she
Shakes off a magnetic ash
Of inorganic matters which have
No baser denomination
Her fingers probe my pelvis and
She rolls me over limp like a rubber mannequin
Face down, flat
And folds towels across my oiled
Hind and thighs and leans
Her whole self upon my
Unrepentant joints

I pop

A toe at a time under her pull
And she kneads me at the
Waist and runs rings around
My anus with the pads of her
Fingers, widening me and at a
Wrist's depth I feel her caressing a frozen bladder and
Stroking my liver, warming it, my
Kidneys responding slowly and
She untangles my lymph
Its rivers commencing to their tasks once more
Of hormonal clarification

And an elbow in her fingers appear pressing outward within my belly
Reseating my sternum next as
Her second arm enters me
And gripping mt ribs she pulls
Herself through awakening mucous finally
Wakened and viscous
As her toes disappear my ribs her ladder-rungs
Upwards into me my tumescence
Is fulfilled in orgasm no longer
Mechanical as my understanding
Once condemned and
She is finished
I am emptied
Her, trickling out in drops
Strung together with a cohesion
Absent long
Long absent from a disjointed
Narrative to which she has
Restored my faithful articles
And objects and refreshed the
Distinction of my subject
She withdraws.

She laughs and clucks
And with two hands
Kisses my crown
Newly rejeweled.

Also - the ears, my ears
She reads the pressure
Behind my eardrums

She maps me out
Plying my skin with her palms
She spreads my scrotum between
A thumb and forefinger
Reading veins like
A fortuneteller
Seeking the cause of my
Catatonia

Taking my limp
 - I am catatonic -
Stamen between her lips she
Suckles me to stirring



February 2012 Palau Perhentian Kecil, Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment